Guess i should introduce myself!

longley

Reaction score
Hi My name is Travis Longley, My profile says I am 15 but I really am 16 and have been dealing with computers since I was nine! I was hosting on my home computer but i wanted to go bigger and dyndns and apache on my home computer just doesn't cut it. I got my domains for free and have been looking for a hosting service for a while, and I have found one..hehe.

I started out with my dad and he taught me little by little as i got more and more fascinated with computers. When i started My first computer was a slot one Pentium II! Wow such powerful speed for 2000. I as i grew up I started to get into other technology and now do a large amount of things. My mother and father are divorced and i haven't seen him since i was about 14, so for these last two years, I have learned A LOT! Some of the things i have touched in are html of course, php, and some c++. My c++ code was to learn how to turn the pins on and off on a printer port so I could use SSR's linked to Christmas lights and be a true geek and say my Christmas lights were Computerized. My mother tells everybody about me and I have to either make them computers cheap or repair/upgrade their old ones..I have fun doing it, plus I make money. That is why when you visit my website it says, Longley Computers Inc...Everyone says i am so good at what i do that I should Start a business!, one person even told me they knew someone way high up and M$ at could get me a job later on!

I am hoping to keep learning how to grow my website into a computers help website/ forums and for a place where i could make money. I am already involved in Ebay and several other communities. I hope i ain't boring you and that you welcome me into this wonderful world of x10!

Thanks!

Last edited:

coolv1994

Reaction score
Wow, thats cool and welcome to the x10 community good luck with your site =P.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to x10Hosting. Enjoy your stay with us.

Jesse

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to x10Hosting. Have Fun with us! ;)