Guidance on Setting Up SSL Certificate for My Website?

tysonzach

Reaction score
Hello there,

I am currently in the process of enhancing the security measures for my website hosted on X10Hosting. Specifically, I'm interested in implementing an SSL certificate to encrypt the data transmitted between my website and its visitors.

As I navigate through the process of obtaining and configuring an SSL certificate, I've encountered a few hurdles and uncertainties. I was wondering if anyone here could offer some guidance or share their experiences with setting up SSL certificates on X10Hosting.

Also, I have gone through this:- https://sectigostore.com/page/how-to-get-an-ssl-certificate-for-my-website/info which definitely help me out a lot.

Which SSL certificate provider do you recommend for X10Hosting?
What is the most straightforward method to install the SSL certificate on X10Hosting?
Are there any potential pitfalls or common mistakes to avoid during the installation process?
How do I ensure that my website is properly configured to utilize HTTPS after installing the SSL certificate?

Any assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou in advance.

ctyrd

Reaction score
If you have a X10hosting free service account use the DirectAdmin control panel to install a Certificate. The easiest option is "Get automatic certificate from ACME Provider" with a Let's Encrypt certificate.

DirectAdmin Menu >> Account Manager > SSL Certificates.