hacked and content nicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewFuture

Reaction score
some one at the moment through proof is downloadin all my content, i hav password protected the directory any advice?

NewFuture

Reaction score
it is fine the guy sent a scrny him downloadin all mi cointent, which is unfair

n4tec

Reaction score
Is the person downloading all your games? i cannot remember where i saw a script that would change the folder or file name after a certain period or time.. It was probably a php script.. I do not know much about cron jobs but i know they work..

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
change your site from HTML to PHP, if its not already done so. also u can use .htaccess to protect such folders from being donloaded. if the games are in flash, and u have created them, then protect them from import using some crazy numbers that you can think of.

ALSO DO NOT USE .TK DOMAIN, THEY ARE VERY ANNOYING AND PEOPLE CAN FIGURE OUT YOUR ACTUAL URL. not sure if i can tell you how, i may require admins permission.

also remmeber that your x10hosting account URL and the cpanel id are the same, so make sure you have a good password for your cpanel

Last edited:

tibby

Reaction score
in fact it's pretty easy to work out the real address of any free site referer, such as .tk and .cjb.net

Status
Not open for further replies.