Hacking accounts multimedia.x10.mx

Status
Not open for further replies.

filmneki46

Reaction score
What this is saying that your servers are safe here and I'm not even 30 days but we Hackers account, how is it possible to just be some of you because it has access to my information, I invite everyone to visit the administrators listed on the hosting account and determine who performed the hacking accounts and that IP and make me report on this via private message for further prosecution of the perpetrator.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you saying that you're account was hacked or had an attempted hack? Do you have control of your account?

filmneki46

Reaction score
My account was hacked a program installed on Cpanel which accounts for hacking, hosting staff to review my bill in full if you can and that we can send IP visitors in the last 7 days, because I have no view on CPanel on the program is still on my account, I've just turned off until further notice

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
All you can do is secure your site again. I got your pm about how you did that. Keep that extension disabled or even uninstall it to keep your site secure. If you still want to use that extension, then you'll have to contact the extension creator and let them know what happened. They should tell what to do from there.

filmneki46

Reaction score
I did not do this third one is done in the past 2-3 days, but I have no insight into the statistics, so I do not know who he was and when it did, that I'd know the CPanel, and the program will be uninstalled in the future because It can also be treated as spam and similar conditions that violate TOS

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I've sent another reply to your PM. Take what I've said under advisement. Only you can keep your own site secure. It's not x10hosting's responsibility for things going wrong when you've shared your password with other people who, then in turn, compromise your site's security.

filmneki46

Reaction score
No I do not password works with the other, it was discovered by someone else, I'm using an account in PM I wrote my IP assigned by my provider, advice is abiding by my.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

In response to your repeat ticket: (which I closed as it's a repeat)
I'm passing your query onto our Abuse Compliance Officer. I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I was pending more information from our staff, apologies this took me so long to get back to.

After checking the logs, this suspension will stand. The IP address which was used at the time of the "hack" matches between cpanel and FTP, indicating it's the same user. This IP also matches the one you posted the ticket from, which would indicate it was someone on your network who uploaded the shell script.

Because of this, we cannot remove the suspension. There isn't any evidence that would indicate that any form of hack or script exploit has taken place. The only evidence there is were several FTP logins all from the same IP, which was the same one you posted the ticket from.

filmneki46

Reaction score
Okey Thanks for your reply, I pray that my account is automatically deleted from the host and the forum, I realized what happened!

If you do not delete my account with your forum and it was difficult to be used in future be borne by the consequences and you will be sued criminally!

" Account Deletion Request. Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel Username: multi10
(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified."

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Threatening us with legal lawsuits won't hold water; read section 5 of the TOS you read and agreed to during signup. We also do not expedite deletion of a zero tolerance account - it is automatically erased after a minimum of 2 weeks have passed. Forum accounts aren't able to be deleted, and at no point was it ever indicated it could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.