Hai please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hicham.tito64

Reaction score
Hai please help me in my account

Where she formed a work on this account of a few have been suspended my account without knowing why, please attempt to restore my account once again

And very sorry for the inconvenience

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Star_disabled you the solution in my problem and I want to know what the reason to stop my site and convert it to the following address

http://staff.x10hosting.com/suspended.page/

Star_disabled to help me

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account was suspended because you uploaded an illegally altered version of vBulletin. This is both a violation of our TOS and US copyright law, something we have zero tolerance for.

The account is permanently suspended, which means there will be no access granted back to your account under any circumstances.

hicham.tito64

Reaction score
Possible excision My final and the exclusion Aledumn unencumbered my account?
I do not want a copy Aahtaaitih, but I want the exclusion domain until I get him to appreciate the bitter again?

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You can not return to your account and you won't get a copy of your data. Your account is locked away permanently.

hicham.tito64

Reaction score
Possible excision My final and the exclusion Aledumn unencumbered my account?
I do not want a copy Aahtaaitih, but I want the exclusion domain until I get him to appreciate the bitter again?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
For any domains that are not x10hosting domains, you can simply change the nameservers to where ever you move to. Otherwise, the domains there will stay there for during the permanent suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.