Hallo!

kiel2k

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my real name is Kael Holstein, I live on 15 C Gen.Natividad St., Palingon, Tipas, Taguig City. You can call me Edric rather than Kiel2k.

I hope everyone will like and quickly understand my attitude and behavior because strictly i hate jokes and tricks but as long I am not in a right place, I will keep calm and patient.

By the way, I'm member here since 2006 but I don't remember my last user accounts so i make new one. I'll tell you guys, members of this forum, this is my first time to wrote a post in a forum and i shall promise to all that i will write at least one post everyday but if i don't keep my promise I am not a human and pure catholic; if I only break my promise.

I like these sites hosting because of its cool features, and to all members let me tell you that I am good and not a liar.

I'm not well communicating in English because I am filipino but I keep practicing English so I can discuss with you guys clearly.

I will enjoy,have fun and have more knowledge here about website creating.

My real intention why registering here was, because hosting a site required a forum account but I understand why I also need to have a forum account for Support,Help,Updates and a Friends.
I'm just a young boy who wants to have a perfect website by having in free hosting sites. My age is complicated to tell you guys but I promise also that i will not tolerate or break any Rules and Regulations of X10hosting site.

Thank you for reading this post.
Kael Holstein

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello Edric and welcome to x10. I hope you have a wonderful time with us.

harrierjack

Reaction score
You have no problem telling us exactly where you live but your age is complicated to tell??

How big is the formula for age in the Filipines?

i'm intrigued :)

Shawn Yue

Reaction score
LOL

Hi Welcome To X10Hosting Forum

I Am A Vbulletin Administrator