Zangetsu

Reaction score
ive heard some bad things about halo wars and i cant blame them

halo wars is a RTS game and should have been made for the pc

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Agreed, Microsoft really needs to port it to the PC.

Microsoft still needs to redo Halo 3 for the PC... and no, not a PC port, a PC re-make. But while I agree that Halo Wars should be built for the PC, videos online are showing some good gameplay none the less.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Microsoft still needs to redo Halo 3 for the PC... and no, not a PC port, a PC re-make. But while I agree that Halo Wars should be built for the PC, videos online are showing some good gameplay none the less.

Yes Halo 3 would be AWSOME for the PC. But there are many problems that Microsoft will have to consider; including graphics, and piracy.

Blazer9131

Reaction score
Yes Halo 3 would be AWSOME for the PC. But there are many problems that Microsoft will have to consider; including graphics, and piracy.

o.o Graphics? That shouldn't be an issue at all, considering they won't nerf the graphics for the PC. if anything the lowest settings would be the graphics of the 360.

~Blaze

fsericl

Reaction score
Not sure about Halo wars. Seems to look the same thing of all the RTS for the last 10 years!!!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score

Any company that makes a game has to worry about piracy. Sure, piracy is more prevalent on a PC since it's much easier to pirate PC games than it is to hack your console and then install a pirated copy to it. As per the graphics, if you have a decent PC with dedicated video and not some crappy on-board solution from Intel or SiS, etc (on-board nVidia and ATi are excluded, but these are not dedicated cards if they're on the board), Halo 3 and even Halo Wars should run perfectly fine on the lowest settings.

config

Reaction score
i like Halo wars.. :lockd::lockd: cant wait to play it. very good game

JuniorD

Reaction score
Eh, its ok. Have it, but I prefer Tom Clancey's Endwar. I guess I like yelling at people to go kill people. :p