HALP ME - Can't make new domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

conlistx

Reaction score
Screenshot_1.png
After entering a domain that is not taken, and my current email. Then clicking continue. I click "I agree" to the Terms of Service, and it then shows me this:
Screenshot_2.png

"Invalid session user." which prevents me from creating a new domain on my account.

My account is very old, and I originally had a previous website on it that was suspended and removed due to inactivity. I do hope that I do not have to create a new account under a new email to create a new website.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Please clear your cookies and then refresh the page to try again. If the problem happens again after doing that let me know.

conlistx

Reaction score
Please clear your cookies and then refresh the page to try again. If the problem happens again after doing that let me know.

Well, didn't want to have to do that, but I did. Cleared out cookies, cache, site and plug-in data, passwords, went ahead and went the long run clearing my DNS cache using the command prompt, content licenses, then restarted the browser.

Tried it in a sandboxed environment and outside of the sandboxed environment and still go the same result. At this point I doubt it's anything relating to my end. Unless you have anything else you'd like me to try?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi, what web browser are you using? Is there anything (such as an extension) that you have that may be blocking or unsetting a cookie for .x10hosting.com?

After entering your email address do you receive a small popup that prompts you to enter your password?

I also replied to your private message with a question.

conlistx

Reaction score
I'm currently using Google Chrome. My extensions are not causing any problems, I have tried disabling them, and I still have the same result. I'm very computer literate, just assume I've thought of everything on my end.

I also tried it on Mozilla Firefox, which I do not have any extensions nor browsing history, or previous data on. Same result.

Once again I highly doubt it's a problem on my end. Unless x10hosting is blocking my IP address from creating new domains for some reason.

You're going to just waste more of my, and your time just attempting to determine what is wrong on my side. I do appreciate your assistance however, and I understand your reasoning behind your steps of trying to determine the cause of this issue.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I'm very computer literate, just assume I've thought of everything on my end.
if that is true - then what does [ Invalid session user ] (as for hand off) tell you ?

Unless x10hosting is blocking my IP address from creating new domains for some reason.
if x10hosting is blocking your IP you would not get that far into new account signup

You're going to just waste more of my, and your time just attempting to determine what is wrong on my side.
currently you are the only one with this issue - out of all those who signup each hour - so who's side is it on ?

conlistx

Reaction score
if that is true - then what does [ Invalid session user ] (as for hand off) tell you ?
It tells me that there is a problem with the account, maybe a code or database error. And something needs to be changed on the SERVER's side in order for it to be fixed. Which it was actually, a mod changed something within my account and fixed the problem.

if x10hosting is blocking your IP you would not get that far into new account signup
I am not signing up for a new account.

Also what I said there was out of slight frustration, and was sarcastic, although once again I understand the reasoning behind Bryon's actions, I wanted him to be assured that I'm not the cause of the problem so I can quickly get my account fixed. If x10hosting was blocking my IP I would not even be able to sign in, possibly not even enter the site, but this depends on how they coded it. It's always possible for errors to occur during any situation. If they did have an IP blocking code somewhere it's possible for it to bug resulting in what my problem was. If my account was blocked, rather than my IP, it would make more sense.

After reviewing my message, that sentence ( "Unless x10hosting is blocking my IP address from creating new domains for some reason." ) did not even fit correctly in what I was saying. You can tell I was frustrated. I meant to say something in correlation to MY side, not x10hosting's. That, however, does not change much.

Furthermore, this would NOT have been the first time my IP has been blocked by mistake on x10hosting. When x10hosting used IRC to handle problems, I went there and they fixed my issue instantly.

Bugs are to be expected when running a website, which is why Bryon was trying to figure out what my issue was, which is what he did, and once he realized it wasn't a problem on my side, he instantly found and fixed my issue.

currently you are the only one with this issue - out of all those who signup each hour - so who's side is it on ?
It is still on their side. And it was indeed on their side. Also once again, I'm not signing up for a new account, did you even read my post? I mean seriously, there's even an IMAGE showing I'm signed in.

My issue is fixed now, thank you Bryon for your consideration, my problem is now resolved.

Last edited:

reynol86

Reaction score
I too have the same problem. For some reason I did not receive an inactivity warning and my website has been deleted. I get as far as
Review and agree to our Terms of Service. The link won't lose your progress.
I look at the View Terms of Service but I can only scroll down as far as no 8. Do I need to reach the bottom and click something as when I close the box and tick "I agree" I just get Invalid session user. I have tried to remove cookies but it makes no difference. I want to reinstate my site with the existing data.

Status
Not open for further replies.