halve my points to the person who makes me the best website header

qwertyuiop12

Reaction score
i need a better header for my site taylaaarrr.co.cc so i am offering halve my points to the person who makes me the best one. and also the other halve to the person who makes me a turtorial on how to make good graphic design. i hope you make me a good one... and also im into blue so use blue in it

wjh2303

Reaction score
well you still havent gotten rid of the 'make this your homepage' bit, and you are using comic sans, which is what you expect on myspace, sorry to be harsh but you came here with this site a while ago and i see no change whatsoever

qwertyuiop12

Reaction score
well you still havent gotten rid of the 'make this your homepage' bit, and you are using comic sans, which is what you expect on myspace, sorry to be harsh but you came here with this site a while ago and i see no change whatsoever

i am changing it its just that my internet on my pc with dreamweaver on is down i am changing it but i havent published it yet. so can you make me a header or not :mad:

gptsven

Reaction score
well i would give it a try, but i dont know what colors you want, what your site is about.... i dont want points though

wjh2303

Reaction score
youd probably be better off in the 'the marketplace' forum, ideally someone can move this thread for you

qwertyuiop12

Reaction score
well i would give it a try, but i dont know what colors you want, what your site is about.... i dont want points though

coulors: blue, red, white, mabe a bit of yellow

Site About: Basically a site everyone can enjoy - Gaming/Video/ funny pics ect.

okay if you dont want the points then fine dont have them. help appreciated :biggrin:

qwertyuiop12

Reaction score
kk which one
Edit:
could u put it on photobucket instead im using the internet at skwl coz mines down 4 now and it blocked.

Last edited:

JuniorD

Reaction score
Simple. Looks like a default template in Dreamweaver that was edited slightly.