Ham Radio - General Public Info & Entertainment Website.

wild bill

Reaction score
Hello Everyone --

My name is Bill and I'm a Ham Radio operator. I just put up my website here on x10hosting. This site is based on ham radio but has lots of other links to different audio and video entertainment.

I have some very interesting documentarys on the 2012 DOOMSDAY wigout. AAAGGGHHHH!!! ;) and classic rock music and other funny videos and classic TV shows from Hulu. I have a page with a list of all the websites where I get the html code from to enbed into my site so you can also visit these links and get your own html code for your site. All video feeds are free for the general public and have no adult ratings.

Anyway come stop by and visit.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

WebSite Address: http://ke5puc.com

Technician Class - Active since 07/31/2007

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting, Bill!

For the latest news and updates, read these frequently:
- The News and Announcements
- The Service Alerts

To prevent interruption in service (suspension):
- Read the Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy carefully.

If you need any help or have any questions:
- Ask for support through the official Hosting Support page.
- Check to see if your question was already answered in the Knowledge Base.

I hope you enjoy your experience with x10Hosting!

wild bill

Reaction score
Thank you, adamparkzer.

I found the inactivety waiver option so I will more then likey pay that just to cover me but I do feel welcome here and enjoy using your chat forums.

wild bill

Reaction score
Hey Everyone --

Would you like to listen to shortwave "HF" ham radio freqs bands?.. I have currently 2 links to online HF rigs in the US. Look in the drop down menu for the web links. You can tune them remotely from your web browser to any band. AM or FM, sideband, ect..

Thinking about getting your radio license?

I have some video clips about the hobby. The FCC removed the requirement to learn morse code also know as "CW" It is very easy to pass the test for a technician class operating license these days thats good for 10 years. You don't have to take the test again after 10 yrs. Just have to pay FCC fee. I think its like $10 your lic is good for another 10 years.

This will allow you to transmit on the VHF (2 meters) 144.000mHz ~ 148.000mHz / UHF 440.000 ~ 447.000mHz (70 centimeters), 50mHz (6 meters) freqs bands and a small freq spectrom on the shortwave band (10 meters). This shortwave band is just right below the old CB band.

The CB band use to be a ham radio band but the FCC decided to open it up to the public and it just got out of control so they just made it a no license required freq band. We all know how that turned out.

Well let me tell you that the ham radio bands are not like the CB band and is so much friendlier and its serves as a good public communications tool on the FM band for bad weather or other disasters when all other communications are down.

You can access many repeater towers that will boost your hearing and talking range to about 60 miles depending on how high the tower is and where its located. Cities have many repeaters on the air at different locations.

Repeater towers are good for about 50 or 60 miles.

To communicate with someone more then 60 miles you will want to use the HF bands (High Freq) (Shortwave)

If your Interested please goto my website and click on the contact link at the bottom to email me.

Please sign my guest book if you have time.

I just started a new SQL datebase when I moved my site to x10 hosting so its kinda empty right now.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy your visit to my website if your not interested in ham radio I have all kinds of music and other video entertainment for the General Public.

http://ke5puc.com

Last edited:

wild bill

Reaction score
Good Evening Everyone.

Well I just wanted to let you know that I have added more boobtube flicks and I changed the background so it's easy to read the text now. :) new TVLAND feeds. no more star trek TOS. CBS cut most of the video feeds for some reason. TV Land is taking its place. Also anyone out there remember Lost In Space? Well I have all 3 seasons starting with eposode number 1.

This is not the pilot. This one has Dr. Smith in it and causes the robot to wigout on the Jupiter 2 after blasting off into space. Hahaha I use to love this TV show when I was a kid. Anyway just wanted to give everyone an update on the new media thats been added in the last few days.

Enjoy!

wild bill

Reaction score
Well I found that YouTube has the Star Trek flicks now. its very good video quality. A link has been provided on my site if anyone is looking for it.

Last edited:

rickyvogay

Reaction score
I thought we might be able to use one of these so I thought I would make one. Just come on here and introduce yourself.
Hi...
I am Ricky. I love video games, movies, and the other stuff most people like. I also play sports. I am looking forward to a great community.Now you introduce yourself.

wild bill

Reaction score
Hello Ricky --

Im Bill and Im a Ham Radio Operator. I have a website up using my call sign (KE5PUC) but it also has lots of other video media as well. There are so many ham radio sites that have all the same info and tools and I didn't really see a reason to make just another ham radio site so I decided to add some other stuff I thought people might enjoy. A lot of people ask me about hulu and youtube and say I didn't know we could watch free tv shows on the internet. What is hulu/youtube?.. :)

I guess some people don't get around on the web like others. Myself I really didn't know that youtube had full star trek fliks for all three seasons and lots of news clips, docs, ect.. When youtube first came online I thought it was just for people to make their own personal videos and put them online. I guess it changed after a while. I think star trek is new to youtube. CBS use to have it online but they cut most of their feeds on alot of their old tv flicks. Hulu will be charging next year sometime to access videos so enjoy the free tv on hulu while you can. I hope there will be some tv shows that will remain free but nobody knows. I have found other sites like hulu but not as big of a database as hulu has. Anyway thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit to the x10 hosting network.

Last edited: