Hard Disk needed to play Xbox games on 360

subvertman

Reaction score
For those that are expecting to play Xbox games right out of Xbox 360, you may have to rethink that purchase or buy a hard drive for it. Apparently, it appears that you will need that hard drive for backward compatiblity. Microsoft sources confirm that Xbox 360 core buyers won't be able to play most Xbox games. The hard drive will have an emulator running on it to enable backward compatibility of Xbox games.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
aw man what a gip! heck, my plan is to wait until the 360 comes out so that retailers will dump the original xboxes so they can shelve the 360s.. xbox prices will go down and im going to get one!

X3r0X

Reaction score
Im all for Xboxes, but I will get a PS3 because my favourite gaming series is Final Fantasy :happy:.

B

Brandon

Is the hardrive going to be some funky connector or something?

Reuben

Reaction score
teh xbox 360 comes with a harddrvie already, well the normal one, the core doesn't and sentient1080 haha the banner i made for worldcupsoccer is in your sig ..cool!!

Reuben

Reaction score
lol yea thank god the xbox is getting FF, the only reason i would buy a playstation would be because of the FF series and now that xbox is gonna have too...i can't wait!!