Has anybody here ever heard of Titan Quest?

Dwinna

Reaction score
I'm considering buying it but I'm not sure about the game itself. It seems to have some appealing RPG elements, but I'm afraid that it doesn't offer much action-wise. Any comments?

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have never played the game but it looks like it's an above average RPG. Check out some of the reviews here.

I really wouldn't be worried about it not having enough action...It's supposedly very similar to Diablo II.

Singard

Reaction score
I also heard of the game, however the things I read never provoke me to buy it. I checked the screen shot, the reviews, and wiki, it just not seem to be my type of games.

bigmanbfa2

Reaction score
I've heard of the game as well.

It seems to be a decent release with some pretty cool screenshots. Not my type of game as well, but it still looks good, and the reviews are good as well.

zyther98

Reaction score
Lol I have, my little borther used to be upsessed with it, he beat the game like twice, then got the exspansion, trust me it looks awesome, but I have never really properly played, but if you were to ask my bro, he would definately recommend it.

tangbaba

Reaction score
Though I haven't done it with this title- if I'm ever curious about a game- check YouTube. You can usually get a rough idea of what the gameplay and graphics are like because 99% of the time someone has already posted their video of playing the game.