Has anyone here found a solution to IE Hover?

souldevourer

Reaction score
It's not really a big deal, but I thought I'd ask considering I have checked everywhere else.

I know most other browsers do not have this issue, but I would still like to know if anyone here has a solution. I've been running a website for my guild for a couple years now, and I just want to see more of my members get more out of the site.

This is my first time to this forum, so if I am just missing it, I do apologize.

Thanks for any input!

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
The way you've written your post, it sounds like you have a problem with hovering itself (it's like "has anyone found a solution to car engines?" or "How do you solve a problem like Maria?"), as opposed to a bug in hovering (of which IE has multiple).

What's the exact issue you're dealing with? When asking for help, describe what you want to happen and what actually happens, including any errors. Include a concise code example and, for issues w/ web technologies, a link to a live page.

scopey

Reaction score
If you're talking about javascript, I highly highly recommend taking the time to learn how to take advantage of jquery, takes the crossbrowser issues right out of javascript.

jQuery has its own hover event.