Has anyone linked their x10hosting account to Yahoo Domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illuminate

Reaction score
I need an explanation, whether it be thorough or a brief explanation by means of bullet points, of how to set up my purchased Yahoo Domain with the x10hosting services.

For the last 2-3 months, all I have been doing is using the redirecting method and masking the URL of the domain provided by x10hosting services. However, I want to change that.

I've changed the name servers on Yahoo domain's control panel. Their primary name server is currently set to ns1.x10hosting.com and the secondary is set to ns2.x10hosting.com.

After that I've changed my MAIN URL on x10hosting to mydomainhere.com. But when I go to the URL, I get the webpage doesn't exist.

Image provided below:
rfRhE.jpg

So I need a tutorial basically on how to get my CUSTOM DOMAIN working with x10hosting using the name servers method instead of using a redirection and masking method

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think your main domain name change has completed it's action yet. It still has your .x10.mx domain as your main domain, and when I visit it, all I see is an error page due to a redirect loop. Check your account panel to see if your domain name change is still pending. It'll tell you that specifically. It also may take a little more time to complete the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.