Have a look at my site.

arungopalan

Reaction score
Hey people,

Have a look at my site http://arungopalan.co.cc/

It's been a year since I first uploaded my site. This currently is my look, with which I am finally satisfied. Would like to know how others feel about it. Criticisms, suggestions welcome. :)

Thanks,
Arun Gopalan
http://arungopalan.co.cc/

P.S.- The photos section on my site isn't up yet.

dhruv227

Reaction score
Hi
Your site's good, but i cannot say excellent. It shows that you have talent. The color scheme is nice, i liked the layout. Your website is a treat to the eyes.
I saw one of your movie, nice movie indeed.
As also said by Chris, your site looks toooo basic because of your menu system. Also there is less content on your website, i would like to see more content. Less content = Unhappy Visitors

Good Luck with your career and website.
Total Rating for the Website : 6 / 10

Wish to see the photos section as soon as possible.

arungopalan

Reaction score
Hey dhruv227,

Thanks for the reply.

I kept the site as basic as possible because there are quite a few people who visit the site. I usually direct people to my site to have a look at my movies, papers, Resume and all other stuff. Some are good with internet and computers and manage to navigate well. But I have experienced that there are quite a few too, who are at a loss while trying to navigate through 'techy' stuff!! One more reason for me keeping the site as basic as possible is in order to keep it compatible with all browsers.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Will work on my site as and when I get time. :)

And yeah, thanks for the compliment on my movie. Would like to know which movie you were talking about- there are quite a few up there. The photos section too is up now. Redirecting my viewers to my album on Facebook (doesn't require an account or login to have a look at my portfolio there).