Have a look on this site plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KryptosV2

Reaction score
Lol it's the 1990s again. Marquee text woooh!

Sorry but it looks like a scam - very tacky.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Don't care for the scrolling text. I would get rid of that. Clicking on the link in your original post works but none of the links I tried on the website worked. Not found errors. Company offering web design should know to use favicon - will make your site look more professional. And, as commented on by others, I know plenty of places to get domain hosting and web hosting for much less money. You need to be competitive if you have any hope at all of success. I would also expect a professional web hosting company to have their own domain name. You are trying to sell domain name registration. Why don't you have one of your own? You clearly put a lot of work into the site, but you need to check the whole site for errors, (like broken links), and also review your prices.

muza007

Reaction score
Nice but very expensive :smile: , expensive hosting plan.
I intend to offer quality and highly reliable web hosting plans for my clients partnering with world leading hosting provider that is why it is expensive. Yet I would like to know what is your opinion about price list. Plz spend some minutes on my site and speak. Thanks.

muza007

Reaction score
Don't care for the scrolling text. I would get rid of that. Clicking on the link in your original post works but none of the links I tried on the website worked. Not found errors. Company offering web design should know to use favicon - will make your site look more professional. And, as commented on by others, I know plenty of places to get domain hosting and web hosting for much less money. You need to be competitive if you have any hope at all of success. I would also expect a professional web hosting company to have their own domain name. You are trying to sell domain name registration. Why don't you have one of your own? You clearly put a lot of work into the site, but you need to check the whole site for errors, (like broken links), and also review your prices.
I have only uploaded home page I know it. I am testing site on free server to find out how my site will look I know I have to use professional service. Will you suggest price list plz. for services to be provided! There are hosting services which provide services at cheap rates but hosting not reliable site frequently down. We intend to offer hosting service where hardly down time would be half an hour per mmonth that too for maintenance only. I have not uploaded all web pages that is why links not work. Thanks in advance for valuable suggestions plz.

muza007

Reaction score
Lol it's the 1990s again. Marquee text woooh!

Sorry but it looks like a scam - very tacky.
How does my site looks scam plz reveal. Is it because of marquee text only? Is there anything else I have to keep in mind. Plz suggest. Thanks in advance for cordial help.

priyaa161

Reaction score
I intend to offer quality and highly reliable web hosting plans for my clients partnering with world leading hosting provider that is why it is expensive. Yet I would like to know what is your opinion about price list. Plz spend some minutes on my site and speak. Thanks.

All are offering high quality hosting plans. But today's market is so competitive as you can see we are getting hosting for free also, therefore to get clients you need to lower your price.

look for

www.ewebguru.com

www.hostcats.com

Both are Indian hosting service and you probably have seen their advertisement here on this forum while surfing.

I don't actually call you fraud cause I don't know you. You can be a genuine person. Few days ago I also thought of starting a hosting business. researched about it and came to know that to start we don't only need money to invest but a very deep knowledge on linux command, they said tel command or something like that to start that business and so I decided to quit.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
To be blunt, I don't like it. I wouldn't buy hosting from you, and not just because it is overpriced.

• The "Check domain availability" box spills off the header
  • It is sloooow - hosting sites should be fast!
  • Marquee - ew.
  • I agree, it does like a bit like a scam. Put less emphasis on the free stuff.
  • The images look like they have been badly resised - bit pixelated
  • The client login box hasn't had padding applied properly
  • Everything is SQUARE. Not very modern.
  • Loadsa dead links
  • Overall the whole theme needs some work doing - it just doesn't look very good.

Other than that, good luck!

~Callum

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Seriously, you don't need three threads for the same identical site. Posting the same thing repeatedly in multiple threads without any significant modification of the site is just plain spamming, which can get you banned from the forums.
We told you what was wrong multiple times in the other threads and you have made no visible attempt to change anything. I recommend you go and fix what we have told you about and then come back and post in THIS thread, not a new one.