Have a peek see what you think

dturton40

Reaction score
I'd be interested to get feedback on my site and the idea of my site.
It is still work in progress as I now need to the boring bit and add more content but the essence is there.

Please also feel free to get yourself on the forums, I need to start getting that active, any ideas?

www.watercoolingapc.com

Thanks

Last edited:

dturton40

Reaction score
Oh this doesnt bode too well, I have been told that security software blocks the site because of threats found on other other subdomains that use .PCRIOT, Macafee is one of those that blocks access, AVG seems OK though.
I think I've just found the catch with using a free hosting service especially when its on a sub domain :(

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Oh this doesnt bode too well, I have been told that security software blocks the site because of threats found on other other subdomains that use .PCRIOT, Macafee is one of those that blocks access, AVG seems OK though.
I think I've just found the catch with using a free hosting service especially when its on a sub domain :(

Hopefully in a bid to rid any over zealous security I have changed my domain, my new website is now up and running at www.watercoolingapc.com

Let me know what you think so far, I would also be keen to get people using the forums so please feel to register so that I can start to build a good working forum.

bmoore68

Reaction score
Works for me, good simple structure, no dead pages, amused by the lego background as the large jpg loads over it, great! Have Kaspersky it didn't flag anything wrong with your page.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Speaking from the perspective of a blind old codger, I find the font-size to be a bit too small. Some of the copy on the "Early Days" page is a lot better (though there seems to be a wider variety of font sizes going on on that page than you may want to have). Bumping up the font size will also help with the apparent contrast between the copy and the gradient background in those blocks that have gradients. And you might want to increase the white space a little bit -- things feel just a little cramped right now, and it's not like you have to get a lot of product in "above the fold".

I'd consider adding a pull quote or two to any copy-heavy block/page, just to give the user a quick orientation to the subject. F'rinstance, the "Oh, great ..." line from the front page would make an excellent pull quote. Believe it or not, in this Information Age, people are actually afraid of reading -- they see a big block of text and run away screaming. (Okay, they just hit the back button, but it's the same thing, really.) Give them a "free sample" or two to taste, and they're much more likely to order the full meal.

dturton40

Reaction score
Thankyou very much for your comments, ill do some shuffling around of a few bits and completely get what you are saying Esselar.
This proves to me the review my site section really does work, updates to page coming soon :)

Last edited: