Have I lost everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephzor

Reaction score
It may have been... months, since I did not login anywhere in my cPanel account, forum account, x10hosting account since I did not have access to Internet.

I wanted to login to my account so I can download a backup of my blog so I could close my account.

So I tried to log to my cPanel : "address cannot be found". I tried to log in to x10hostings and it asks for linking my hosting account. When I enter my username to do so, I get an error saying "The hosting username you specified does not exist."

Now what do I do?

Thanks.

Last edited:

stephzor

Reaction score
OH YEAH!

YOU BET THAT I WILL SIGN UP AGAIN! TO LOSE ALL MY WORK AGAIN IF I EVEN COME TO LOSE MY INTERNET CONNECTION?!

Especially seeing how automated your answer was, obviously not giving a **** about what I said in my first post because you would not have suggested me to sign up again if you really did read it, I DOUBT that if I ever need a web host again even a paid hosting, I will come back here.

BUH BYE.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
OH YEAH!

YOU BET THAT I WILL SIGN UP AGAIN! TO LOSE ALL MY WORK AGAIN IF I EVEN COME TO LOSE MY INTERNET CONNECTION?!

Especially seeing how automated your answer was, obviously not giving a **** about what I said in my first post because you would not have suggested me to sign up again if you really did read it, I DOUBT that if I ever need a web host again even a paid hosting, I will come back here.

BUH BYE.

He suggest for you to signup again because of the fact your account was terminated. This is what our normal procedure to do is. If you read the terms of service, which assuming you didn't, you would have known you are required to login to our hosting forums once every two weeks. If you don't, your account gets suspended for a period of time. After 10 days, it's added to the queue to be terminated.

I'm not sure why you are being so rude about this all, if you have a complaint about a staff member feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.