Resolved Have trouble logging into my web account

Status
Not open for further replies.

beadsx12

Reaction score
Hi, Anna and Joyce Roy gatterote
I am having problems in logging into my own public account with my username and user account. Please help me I am very desperate... Please don't suspend my account. Any help will be appreciated thank you very much
Patty

beadsx12

Reaction score
Dear Anna and Joyce gatteroyce
I am having trouble with logging into my web account today on Saturday from 7:45am-4:50pm and it only happened today and if I don't do it soon within 30 days the account may be suspended. I log into
https://x10hosting.com/sso/login/
Regularly with my correct username and user password and user password everyday and every night until today it mysteriously did not work! Please help me and please do not suspend my account please as I am desperate! Thank you so much for your help!
Patty

beadsx12

Reaction score
Dear Anna and Joyce gatteroyce,
Now is 9:04pm and now everytime I try to sign in with the correct password and username it says "your request cannot be processed". I don't know why? My email is pattyhan0509@gmail.com
Please help me. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Please don't suspend my account! Thank you very much

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like the SSO is not letting me log in either at this time. I'll notify the admin team.

Last edited:

beadsx12

Reaction score
Thanks Garrette Royce and Anna! thank you so much! now it lets me log in I can view my webpage. Thank you wonderful people for all your help. It works!
Patty

Status
Not open for further replies.