Have you played Resident Evil 4 Game?

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
Hello,
Have you played Resident Evil 4 game. What do you think about this game?
Please give some tips which might be helpful for me.

How many levels are there in this game?

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
Nope I haven't. No interest in these types of games, really.

shifattk

Reaction score
I played Resident Evil 5 and 6 Demos on Xbox and what. what's cars from that is you always take items and share when you need to while killing off monsters.

musash1

Reaction score
I think the first two RE series were the best in terms of depth and gameplay. RE 4 lacked those qualities in the game.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have not played this game but i have went to watch one of the movie of RE series on new year eve in theaters and realized that i wasted my money and time.

radikiss

Reaction score
Read book played since ps1 and lov e racoon city stuff the t virus go MIlla what a success8)

shifattk

Reaction score
Oh god this is why I don't type on my phone. Sorry, there's a lot of typos and I can't seem to edit it either. Plus, I was barely awake. Forgive me. So here's the correction:

New:
I played Resident Evil 5 and 6 Demos on XBOX.
Pretty much what happens is that you basically kill zombies, and sometimes you get items that you can use for yourself or share with your partner.

There's no driving cars. (I dunno why I said that there was.)

OLD:
I played Resident Evil 5 and 6 Demos on Xbox and what. what's cars from that is you always take items and share when you need to while killing off monsters.

ninja233

Reaction score
Yes I have on the old school PS2 was great back then and sort of still is now I guess I didnt like the gameplay much but who am I to judge.

redoakranch

Prime Account
Reaction score
Haven't tried that one;usually when I have the time to play a game, I don't have energy left for much more than Solitaire, lol. I do play Runescape once in a great while. Any other grownups here like to work on their Mage levels? ;-D