Have you used TOR, especially the TOR Browser or Tails?

jensen

Reaction score
Have you used TOR? Just check out the list of people who benefit from using TOR

https://www.torproject.org/about/torusers.html.en

Tried it before but was not sure why one would use it. Now a little older, and I begin to see the benefits of it.

Only downside? - because of all that encryption and network to keep you safe, you get slower browser but much safer. just imagine all that slow down was due to the fact that there were cleaning up your trails online in cyber space, then you will appreciate what these people go through to get you a safe internet, especially when you follow their guidelines.

Stay safe.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
All I really do online these days is emails, internet banking, maybe some online shopping around Christmas... All of which require authentication, and all of which are aware of my postal address anyway! And use SSL encryption.

jimv2042

Reaction score
hey Sharky, sorry about this derial, but im trying to find the sharky that was affiliated with Aquarium Forums Down Under. I would like to take that site over as an Admin, and revitalize it. by that i mean get the membership active again. email me at jimvineyard8673@gmail.com if youre the right guy. :)

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
hey Sharky, sorry about this derial, but im trying to find the sharky that was affiliated with Aquarium Forums Down Under. I would like to take that site over as an Admin, and revitalize it. by that i mean get the membership active again.

Not me - it may feel like I'm omnipresent based on the internet bringing everyone and everywhere closer together, but in this instance, it's the wrong side of the world to be me.

ZXONz.gif

Last edited: