Having issues with domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

zbloomq35

Reaction score
Alright. So I wanted to spread my sites across different hosts in order to prevent high resource usage on my x10hosting account. I got the files moved fine and everything, and I proceeded to change my DNS settings at my domain registrar:

• za.chary.us - ns1.x10hosting.com
  • za.chary.us - ns2.x10hosting.com
  • 360api.chary.us - ns01.***.com
  • 360api.chary.us - ns02.***.com
  • experimental.chary.us - ns1.***.net
  • experimental.chary.us - ns2.***.net
At this point, everything is working fine. Since I originally had the domain "chary.us" pointed to my x10hosting account (zbloomq) with "za" as a subdomain, I decided that in order to keep my account tidy I would remove these two configurations and just make "za.chary.us" an addon domain. When I tried to do those things, I started getting park errors caused by Jackmunch not responding. Like a fool, I ignored the errors and just kept going. Now my cPanel is desynced from Jackmunch and the domains under chary.us can not be modified properly - heck, they aren't even in my cPanel. When I try to add the addon domain, I get an interesting error:
wut.png
Now za.chary.us displays the "default website" page for me... what can I do to get my website operating again?
EDIT: When I try it through a proxy, it works... guess it's just my DNS? That was weird.
EDIT 2: Turns out Firefox cached the redirect from za.chary.us to the default webpage. Makes me sad.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
A few days ago, I was interested in making a website that would allow Xbox Live members to easily form and manage clans or guilds or what have you without very much trouble.

Shows up for me. Try clearing your browser cache and history (and if your ISP is caching too, you will have to add a ?fooo at the end of the URL until it expires its old cache) to see your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.