Having Problem with wordpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiedave

Reaction score
Unable to reach some Akismet servers.
A network problem or firewall is blocking some connections from your web server to Akismet.com. Akismet is working but this may cause problems during times of network congestion. Please contact your web host or firewall administrator and give them this information about Akismet and firewalls.
Akismet serverNetwork Status 72.233.69.3 Obstructed 72.233.69.2 Obstructed

I installed wordpress lately but seem the akismet wont work... can someone in the admin can resolve this....:dunno:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Unable to reach some Akismet servers.
A network problem or firewall is blocking some connections from your web server to Akismet.com. Akismet is working but this may cause problems during times of network congestion. Please contact your web host or firewall administrator and give them this information about Akismet and firewalls.
Akismet serverNetwork Status 72.233.69.3 Obstructed 72.233.69.2 Obstructed

I installed wordpress lately but seem the akismet wont work... can someone in the admin can resolve this....:dunno:

This issue was previously mentioned by another member on this thread:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/feedback-suggestions/100387-allow-akismet-servers-firewall.html

If this problem persists, please post in that thread with the error message that you received, and administrators will look further into resolving this issue.

jamessmith

Reaction score
May be... Akismet banned x10, and not the other way around?

I think free hosts are likely to be abused and made to crack things like the Akismet API keys.

Who knows, just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.