Having problems getting on my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

harp21649

Prime Account
Reaction score
Yesterday and so far today I am having problems getting on my site. I have tried many times and have gotten on a few times but without fail I end up getting this message; "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." I can't connect at times using ftp or with cpanel on boru.

I have this at the top of my htaccess:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule

I assume this is adequate. All my index.php's are set to 644 permission. The site worked fine Thursday, but the problems started yesterday when I first tried to login to my wp-admin and have continued. As said, everything worked fine when I left it Thursday and I didn't change anything before I left. I have read all similar messages I could find by searching the forum, but I am sure it will be something somewhere that answers the problem. If so I didn't use the correct key words to search.

Regards, Bill

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

I should have added, I cleared my browser cache and flushed dns after each failed attempt. I also tried putting index.php and several other variations as well on the end of my url.

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

It just got into wp-admin and it is working for the moment after several different navigation's. This is the first time since Thursday it has functioned this much. I don't know unless someone just did something, I will post again if it starts again.

harp21649

Prime Account
Reaction score
I haven't had this happen since yesterday and only then a couple of times, so I think this problem is resolved. Thanks to the techs who solved the boru problem.
Regards, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.