Having trouble with php script

natspoooki

Reaction score
I've been learning HTML recently and I just got to the topic of forms and php, so I wanted to make a quick and simple form with a php script that takes the values input by the user and echoes them on screen (Your name is _____ your email is _____), but when I am taken to my php page I get an error that says "Forbidden: PHP engine is disable." and I have been trying to find a way to fix this for hours but just can't, can someone please help?

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Before I am able to assist you will need to rename and remove your current domain names. The domain names you are using are not allowed anymore on our services. Please delete the normal .com domain name, then pick a new domain name to add to your services.

natspoooki

Reaction score
Before I am able to assist you will need to rename and remove your current domain names. The domain names you are using are not allowed anymore on our services. Please delete the normal .com domain name, then pick a new domain name to add to your services.
I fear I am not able to do so. I have tried several times before and just now again, and every time I try to delete it from the Domain Setup page it says "Cannot execute your request: Domain deletion disabled". Could you please help me with this?

On a sidenote, I just discovered what my php problem was; in my Domain Setup I hadn't allowed PHP access for my site. Regardless, I still hope you can assist me in how to rename and delete domains. Thank you in advance.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I fear I am not able to do so. I have tried several times before and just now again, and every time I try to delete it from the Domain Setup page it says "Cannot execute your request: Domain deletion disabled". Could you please help me with this?

On a sidenote, I just discovered what my php problem was; in my Domain Setup I hadn't allowed PHP access for my site. Regardless, I still hope you can assist me in how to rename and delete domains. Thank you in advance.
When you log into your dashboard for our hosting it pops up and tells you this is not done via DirectAdmin. Please visit the https://x10hosting.com/panel/services of your panel and click on your service. We will review this in 24 hours to see if you made changes to domain names as required.,