mender42

Reaction score
Hello Brandon. Saw your posts.

I have

http://esages.elementFX.com on Stoli
Corporate with Ads
User mender1

Forum: mender1

Wow I've been trying to load files since this morning... and it seemed the network was way sloooow (upload at 42kb/sec on a cable network?? ).
My ISP has been having DNS problems so I chalked it up to that untill in FTP fresh connection:

STOR index.html
Connect socket #720 to 74.86.133.216, port 32277...
553 Disk full - please upload later
index.html - 0 bytes transferred
PASV

....repeatedly. <sigh> So I think it may be full again.

In addition earlier today while I was attempting to upload via coreFTP, Filecommander, UnrealCommander, and Http File Manager all of them were diconnecting in the middle of uploads. Big small it did not matter. Even the persistant FTP could only reconnect up to a point and then finally just Flat Line. (i thought it my ISP, and in part it might still be)

If it helps any there may be an "esage.elementfx.com" that was messed up on my first attempt to sign up. Havn't seen it since! 8} The one I have and want to keep is esages.elementfx.com (plural, with an "s"). If the "esage" is there please delete it, and sorry for the goof up.

My Joomla website is about 49 Mb, I write music, readapt traditional songs and dabble with graphic arts. I present and copyright my stuff only. :happysad: Not that there is a bunch. I have not been able to FTP it over yet, I tried as zip file and then in pieces..no dice. Is 43kb/sec normal for Stoli? What is normal? (As soon as I can I'll go with the Paid account but right now I have to make do.)

Last but not least please please don't suspend my account, I just have not been able to get my web site over yet, all I should have to do is tweek config and add ADS! :eek4: Many thanks again. ---You folks Rock!

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
The free space looks fine to me.

eliasr

Reaction score
this is a recurent issue, i hope will be fixed, becuase some times i need upload media files [like 3d models] and i need wait some time to see some free space.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, Bryon is looking into it now.

mender42

Reaction score
Thank You Brandon! Thank You Byron!

This is weird, FTP and Html uploads report HDD full "try again later". Just for the heck of it via Joomla backend Administration, I tried to Install, componenents, modules with uploaded and it worked just about as fast as I can on my XAMP local! Could this have somthing to do with Shared VPN/Users/roles/permissions? Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.