Held Hostage "Please help"

Status
Not open for further replies.

karenhelpme2

Reaction score
:rant2:I need some help. I had someone put a script onto this server and now I can't get a hold of them. Can anyone refer me to someone else to get this software up and running, and please don't hold me hostage where I can use the software? Here is the link for the software they put on X10hosting servers http://karenhelpme.co.cc/yam2/admin/
Thanks

P.S. I had someone program it before, but I lost the program when my hosting account expired. I just need to get the program up a running again.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

As I understood, you need help to install a script on your account. If you tell us some information, we can help you install your software on your computer.
Also, I would like to warn you that, if my memory servers right, automailers are not allowed on the free servers due to some abuse we experienced earlier.

- xav0989

karenhelpme2

Reaction score
Thanks for your help. This is a auto mailer software, what would be your advice for getting this software up and running? How much will it cost?
Edit:
The YAM2 software only allows you to send messagees every 24 hours to yahoo groups. And all of the groups I'm a memeber of gives specfic instruction on what you can do and not do. A abide by those rules.;)

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
We do not install software for you, and the hosting plan you have is free. We can, however, give you instructions and help on how to do each step of the installation of a software.

- xav0989

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.