Hello All!

sgtbenc

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Ben and I am 17. I hope to be able to use this hoster soon. Does anyone know why I cant Apply for hosting? Is it down or soemthing? I searched the forums and could find nothering about it. Or is that due to the cPanel upgrades?

sgtbenc

Reaction score
And it says that I have made 0 posts but this is my third one. Something wrong with the MySQL?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
sgtbenc said:
And it says that I have made 0 posts but this is my third one. Something wrong with the MySQL?
No there isnet anything rong with the posts. But our sign ups are down right now sorry, Corey and Tyler are working on it.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Posts in some forum doesn't count. Like here.
Edit: Welcome! btw.

Last edited:

sgtbenc

Reaction score
OK cool. but there is something wrong with imy posts. It says that I only have 0. should have 4 now.

EDIT: whoops you post too fast for me to see that aaorozco.

Last edited:

samtong

Reaction score
Yeah its a good feature so that people are doing the welcome not just for the post counts. So you know you have come to a friendly site.

Cheers :)

hartap

Reaction score
samtong said:
Yeah its a good feature so that people are doing the welcome not just for the post counts. So you know you have come to a friendly site.

Cheers :)

yeah... you right ... stay hanging out on the forum not just for points, but also finding nice friends and some knowledge

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
bmcniff said:
points can be used to purchase a period of no ads for your hosting

And other things in the shop... like domains, banner impressions, and some more things.

Gafsveno

Reaction score
Hello, nice to meet you all! I hope i can have many many more friends here. i'm just a newbie, please help me. Thanks a lot!

samtong

Reaction score
There will be help and answers if there are questions. Just look at the tutorials for a start