Hello All

Nick2007

Reaction score
Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself, that I am here. Hopefully things will work out better with this host than my old host. I switched from Freewebs, I did this because they started adding waayy too much of the freebar thingys on my HTML account and it was messing up with the CSS. I am still waiting for my account to be activited and I'm hoping to use Joomla here with my gaming site. Are there any strings attached to this deal (other than logging on the forum at least every 2 weeks?):cool:

coolv1994

Reaction score
Lol I had a Frrewebs site and thats why I moved here and they deleted my site for no reason. Yes you can use Joomla here and other from logging in every 2 weeks there's been a few MySQL issues but there fixing that. And hi, welcome to the x10 community.

Nick2007

Reaction score
Can't you also use PHP? Or i need mySQL + PHP?
Edit:
According to the PHP rules post, v1 is the one that comes with my registration. According to Joomla's recommended requirement it says that PHP should be "4.4.7", will it work?

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
If you want to use any system like that, you'll need to request an upgrade for PHP version 2. Version one won't get you very far, as it's a restricted version of PHP5.

coolv1994

Reaction score
x10 has php 5 and v1, v2, v3 are just diffrent functions that are included and php and MySQL are included wih all the packages except static

Nick2007

Reaction score
Will version 2 get the most optimum results for Joomla? I am hoping to expermient with Post-Nuke also, but for now Joomla seems to fit my needs.

coolv1994

Reaction score
I would say yes since it has the mail() and eval() functions which are pretty basic for CMS's and other php stuff.

Nick2007

Reaction score
First Post, at 01:16 PM
Last Post, at 02:43 PM.

Still 0, hm.. not a few minutes...

Jesse

Reaction score
How come my posts don't go up? lol.

The posts in Introductions is not counted. If you want your post to increase post in the other sections. Anyway, Hello and Welcome to x10Hosting. Enjoy your stay with us.

Nick2007

Reaction score
Well, I can't make a new thread in Level 2 support for free accounts. I am still awaiting activation, but how will I know when its activated? I believe that registrations are still on 'hold', so I probably need to wait some more, but when I clicked one of the links in my e-mail, it said that ETA was approx 366 minutes, and this morning its way over 366 minutes. So if anyone knows anything, please tell me, or maybe its me who did something wrong.

Jesse

Reaction score
Well, I can't make a new thread in Level 2 support for free accounts. I am still awaiting activation, but how will I know when its activated? I believe that registrations are still on 'hold', so I probably need to wait some more, but when I clicked one of the links in my e-mail, it said that ETA was approx 366 minutes, and this morning its way over 366 minutes. So if anyone knows anything, please tell me, or maybe its me who did something wrong.

I believe that you will be notified by email?

coolv1994

Reaction score
Make sure you chack your spam folder for another e-mail saying your activated.

Last edited: