Hello All

cmoore35

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to all. This is my first post of many and i am in the process of creating a new site. my domain is www.goinvestforex.co.cc and i am going to be using x10hosting to host my site. This site will be dedicated to informing people about the forex day trading online and a great tool i use to keep the profits rolling in even in crisis times such as what we are seeing now. If you all want to see this tool i use now rather than wait for my site to get up and running you can follow this link. http://cmoore35.fapturbo.hop.clickbank.net

I will also be showing a lot of other downloadable products i come across on my site so throughout this year my site will be changing from time to time.

Hope to see all of you checking it out and happy website building to all. :biggrin:

zen-r

Reaction score
Hi cmoore35. Welcome to X10 !

Be sure to check the News section so that you can keep up to date on any issues, such as the current server upgrade which is now nearing completion.

cmoore35

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip you will see that i plan on being an active member here in this forum. :cool: