Hello, DNS problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake_xxx87

Reaction score
I was trying to add Cagraphics.co.cc to my host, the problem is i think i messed up the DNS settings and now Cagraphics.co.cc doesnt work and even Cagraphics.x10.mx as well.. please help me to restore that and guide me on how to add cagraphics.co.cc to my host

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Go to co.cc where you registered cagraphics.co.cc and remove the url forwarding. Instead, add in the following nameservers: ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

snake_xxx87

Reaction score
Thank you for the quick response, i did that and now its working. i guess i lost the domain.x10.mx is that right ? and the second question is why do i get database error when trying to access email ?

thanks again

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
From what I can see, it looks like you deleted cagraphics.x10.mx Simply try to add it to parked domains again. It was working perfectly before by redirecting to your main domain cagraphics.co.cc, only that the main domain previously had a url forward to I-don't-know-where that didn't exist.

You're not the only one with problems with email like that. The account managers are aware of these problems. Please be patient as they work to fix a lot of things after the recent server transfer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.