Hello everybody (from CA, USA)

BigfootNick

Reaction score
I signed up for a domain here about a week ago. I moved my website from freeservers.com to here.

Before I started looking for a new host, I didn't think I would find anything much better than what I already had (I was expecting pop-up ads, tower ads, banner ads....)

Man was I amazed! x10hosting is incredible! I've now moved my site over...mostly (I know there are still some broken links) and I've got no banner ads, no pop-ups... this rocks! So come check out my site

http://spamness.elementfx.com

It's a fan site based on the SNES game, Earthbound.

Come by for a visit. Sign the guestbook. I wish I could invite you to take the survey, but... well, that's one of the things that's still down. :)

Thanks you guys!

tittat

Reaction score
Hi BigfootNick, Welcome to x10hosting.Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Happy Hosting! :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 BigfootNick! By the way, did you know that you can run a forum off of this host as well? Just upgrade your PHP version to Intermediate PHP, upload your software of choice (I use SMF 2.0 Beta 4 :D) and you're all set to go, so you can move your current forum right onto your server if you wanted to.

BigfootNick

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? How awesome is that! Is that where you're running the forum that your signature points to? Looks great!
I love that PHP and CGI are opened up to me... That's so kewl... Thanks Smith!

teachninspire

Reaction score
Hi Everybody--

My name is Helen and I'm new to free webhosting and creating websites. I really like it and hope to learn a lot here from this forum. I think it's just great to have such a learning community. It should be a part of the requirement for everyone using free webhosting services. If anyone has any tips on how to get started or any tips they want to provide for a newbie like me (I'm using Dreamweaver by the way), please send me an e-mail. Thanks.