Hello everyone!

djyox

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nick and I am wanting to start up a website. The site will be low budget for now, but I plan to beef it up as need be. I have my domain name already and that is:

www.brapski.com

The page is going to be about Standup jet skis. Once you ride a standup you'll never ride a sitdown again, so make sure to check that url if you would like to see the page grow.

I am working on getting everything setup for the page. I have the page on one of those USB card reader things that you just plug in and you can work off of it. So I bring it to work and work on it, bring it home and work on it. The best part about it is, is that when I'm at work working on the page, it looks like I am typing away on the computer and hard at work...haha, oh well I'll ask for a rase next week...

So thats about it, if you would like to know anything else, feel free to ask!

I also enjoy airsoft, and am on xbox live. I mostly play GRAW and TDU, my xbl name is djyox as well.

djyox

Reaction score
Also, I am looking at: http://sentient.us.to/signup.html as to how to sign up, but I don't seem to be seeing the forum to fill out for signing up?

Also, is there a sample of the text ad and banner ad? I really only need the static account but would be willing to go bigger and host the banner or text or maybe both? if it will fit into my web layout. If I can pick the banner from a few, or the text that would help out greatly!

djyox

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

yeah I saw the ads just a min after I posted up. I just didn't want to keep coming back and talking to myself.

I plan to stick around for a while!