Hello Everyone

Eruadan

Reaction score
I figured this would be the best place to make my first post. :)

For those that don't know me, which is probably everyone, I am the Founder, Administrator, and Owner of MMORiot. MMORiot is a small community that focuses on select MMORPGs. We are currently placing our emphasis on Aion, Tera, and Lineage 3. Additionally, MMORiot is notorious for it's free speech that it provides to the users of the website.

So why am I posting here, because there is a good chance MMORiot may end up switching our hosting plan from our current one to x10Hosting, however nothing is set in stone yet. :)

Anyways, just thought I would say hi. I do have one concern for the hosting on x10, the stability. I remember a 2 years ago I hosted a site here and I remember that there was a one month period where the speed would be unbearably slow, or simply crashing. Has this been changed as of recently? How would you guys rate the stability and speed of your sites on x10?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 Eruadan! The stability and speeds of the servers are typically very good. Lately the servers have been a bit iffy, but that is of course because of a bunch of things Corey is trying out and changing on the servers.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting, Eruadan!

Remember to read the News and Announcements frequently, and log into the forums at least every two weeks so you won't get suspended for inactivity.

If you need any help, remember that there's a warm support community waiting to help you out.