Hello folks, nice to meet you all. Having a bit of a problem with domain

armanduk201096

Reaction score
Hi guys/gals,

I'm Armand from UK. 29 year old. X10hosting's offers are awesome and I love how the Cpanel looks and how everything works so smoothly. X10hosting is probably one of the best, if not the bestest, webhosts out there at this moment. There's absolutely no doubt about it and I'm so proud and honored to have been able to join you guys.

I know this is not the correct area of this forum to ask this sort of question but I don't want to open a support ticket for some reason but my problem is: I have put in the two nameservers to my domain registrar's control panel. It goes like this: www.pyemministry.co.uk and I did it last night before 11 PM i think. then I also went to x10hosting account control panel and clicked on 'modify domain' and changed armand.x10hosting.com or whatever to 'pyemministry.co.uk'.

the problem is: i don't think www.pyemministry.co.uk is not pointing to x10hosting. when i go to www.pyemministry.co.uk, all i see is this: http://69.170.135.91/

w
hat exactly am I doing wrong? any input on this would be highly appreciated

Best regards
Armand

sima4art73

Reaction score
Hi,

Instead of changing the existing domain name, use your domain from the Addon Domain option. It has worked for me.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Once you changed the Name Servers, the DNS propagation may take 48 to 72 Hours.