Hello from a Newbie

ShellyJo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my username is ShellyJo, glad to be here. I just joined up and could really use some help/answers. I posted my questions over in the Free User area if anyone has some answers I would totally appreciate it.
Thanks!
ShellyJo

Chris73

Reaction score
Hello Shellyjo and welcome to X10Hosting. It is difficult for someone to explain the ins and outs of creating a website. Since there is so much to learn. However if you would like i could hunt you down some great informative sites that will do what you need to do with out us having to type what they have already typed.

It is really hard in this day and age to find people willing to take the time to show someone the ropes from beginning to end. This is usually do to time constraints. I know i don't have the time, having a daughter and all and working 3rd shift, helping out as best i can here at x10hosting(not that i need to)and not getting but a little sleep here and there.

I can post some links to sites that i hope you will go and read up on. Then after reading up on them you still have some questions there are a lot of very nice members here that will be more than glad to help you.

With that said i will go read up on your post and see what exactly you are looking to accomplish.

May your stay at x10hosting be a happy one.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to X10hosting. I hope you enjoy your stay with X10hosting.

ShellyJo

Reaction score
Chris73, thanks, that'd be great. I have a kid too so i know what you mean about time constraints. I found out something I need to do but don't know how to do it. I mistakenly posted my dilemma on more than one thread and someone kindly told me that the reason I could not access the Branding feature on Cpanel is because I am not a "reseller"....so I guess I need to start a new thread titled "how do I become a "reseller"? Also what does the donate/pay thing stand for? I thought I'd read through everything here but I missed these things somehow.
Thanks for any help, much appreciated.
:)ShellyJo