Hello from an internet-addict!!

Reaction score
Hello, guys. :smile:
It's been about a month since I signed on X10Hosting.com, but I was so busy building my site to forgot my introduction; so let's do it properly now, starting from webnames. I've several wof them ('cuz I get tired of them very quickly): I'm using Sasha on my website, but I'm also known as Lucien and Asgard.

I love Manga & Anime (reading and watching them), Harry Potter, watching TV and DVD movies - no cinema, too many people making too much noise; I've gone to cinema only for Harry Potter movies, no way I'd wait for DVDs - and webdesign.

My current website is called Belladonna - url is http://belladonna.elementfx.com/wordpress - and it's a small resources site; I provide webpage backgrounds and patterns, icons and color schemes, but I'll add more things in the future.

To sum it up, I'm an Internet-obsessed, geeky she-nerd who spends way too much time on her internet-connected laptop...but I guess (more like hope :redface:) I'm not the only one here. n.n;;;

theone48

Reaction score
Hello Sasha aka killergabriel22,

Welcome to x10! Great to see you have your website set up and running. If you need someone to talk to, you've come to the right place, lol. We're here live 24/7, and I'm here for at least a third of that, so you're never alone. Well, enjoy your stay and drop by again sometime. (You're not Italian by any chance?)