Hello from Ireland

zillionz

Reaction score
Greetings folks... my name is Derek and I'm from Ireland. Want to make a site to highlight my CV and skillset and qualifications to direct recruiters to... much more control of what you want to highlight on your own website in comparison to a recruiters website.

Nice to meet you and I look forward to being a part of the community.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to the madhouse Derek :smile:

I for one sympathise with your plight having spent some time between jobs myself and have raised merry hell with agencies that 'tweeked' my CV without telling me.

PS: When your site is nearly done go visit http://nijol.x10.mx/ and ask if 'Viper' will swap links with you, it may be some help.

countfrederick473

Reaction score
Hell-Is-Low...

Hyxx,
I recently joined this free hosing site and must sign in to this forum at least once a month to keep my site open. So, I'm signing in here to greet all the community members. You may also want to try your hand at making millionz, billionz, trillionz and zillionz of dollars with the site I made (just for fun!)- ll1msets.x10.bz and don't be a Tin Lizzie...

:confused:

zillionz

Reaction score
Cheers for your feedback guys... going to start building my site now since my account has been activated and i've set up a domain name redirect to it... I have a good deal of ability with website delevopment and graphic design, so if I can offer any assistance to people on the forum, I would be happy to do so. :)