Hello from the UK

GrimTech

Reaction score
Hello my name is Patrick Caulton, live in the UK, and so far i love this service, Thank you

Oh what do those credits do and what for
PS. Could an admin change my user to GrimTech, Thanks

Last edited:

stardom

Reaction score
You can earn credits for each post. Some threads offer more per post. You can purchase item/services that x10 have up for grabs using the credits. You can also pay people credits for services that are in need. If they are willing to accept credits as a form of payment. If the free hosting does not suffice. The premium hosting is the best deal. $6.95 per month if you pay monthly.

GrimTech

Reaction score
The service here is great so far, Thank you for clearing it up about the credits

stardom

Reaction score
No problem. Here is a lil more detailed information.

Credits

Credits are the currency of the x10hosting forums. Credits are like regular money, meaning that you receive then for doing some things (posting in the forums) and you can donate them or exchange them for services.
However, keep in mind that not all forums distribute credits per port at the sate rate! Some forums give more credits per post, while others less. The rate at which credits are given also varies with your user group. How you manage your credits is left up to you.