Hello, from =TK=

=TK=Lord Vastor

Reaction score
Hi all, I am Vastor of the JKA and BattleField2 clan =TK=, you can call me Kar or Vastor whatever you like.

We've been through many hosts all night that we haven't been satisfied with and so far we are taking much interest into x10hosting.

I just have a quick question, sometimes I can get impatient so I'd like to know if there's any way I can check the queue for my hosting activation or whatever you call it. It said I'd have to wait over 1,000 minutes and I was a bit shocked so if there's any way possible that I can see when it's going to happen, let me know.

Thanks,
- Kar Vastor

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Welcome to x10 hosting. If you ever need any help feel free to ask me anything. I will help if I can, or I will find someone who can help.

Kar-Vastor

Reaction score
I just have a quick question, sometimes I can get impatient so I'd like to know if there's any way I can check the queue for my hosting activation or whatever you call it. It said I'd have to wait over 1,000 minutes and I was a bit shocked so if there's any way possible that I can see when it's going to happen, let me know.

^^^^^
Edit:
Ok, I think this should be posted here instead of the other topic...

I just posted this from the ''Should x10 close?'' topic:

If I had to choose, I would say yes. Now i'm not just saying this because of the poor support I have been given after only a few minutes of being registered, but I did say "If I had to choose"

Honestly, I registered, TWICE, because it took too long and I kept getting pop-ups, then it finally went to an error page and every time i went back to the registration page, it wouldn't let me click the accept button or whatever.

Second, I finally get through all of that and there's apparently a queue of over 1,000 minutes, not only that but it said that I would recieve an e-mail when i'm through the queue. Now I can tell you that I've been through many wiki sites and web hosts in the last few days looking for a good home for my clan, MANY of which STILL haven't sent me the activation e-mails. So what makes you think I am going to wait over even two hours to register?

Now i'm sorry if I sound like a whiney old fart, but if things don't add up someone's got to speak up.

One last thing though, I just posted my Introduction topic because I wasn't going to be another person who uses the hosting, only for the hosting and never visits the forums, anyway so I post the topic which i'm sure you've already seen, and I asked a question about the queue, saying if there's any way it could be sped up or if I could check up on it ever so often, then I get a reply finally, not only that but it IS Coldfirezz who is an admin I believe, and to sum it up he said "welcome to x10hosting, if you have any questions, please ask them''

All I could say was Dude...seriously?

Anyway sorry again if you think i'm a whiney old fart, but when you say 24/7 chat support, and it's as poor as i've seen, there's bound to be problems...

Last edited:

=TK=Lord Vastor

Reaction score
oh, LOL. I just thought ''Lieutenant'' meant something.

Well, that still doesn't answer my question though....

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 =TK=Lord Vastor! The queue shouldn't be too long. There was a recent issue that had to be fixed with cPanel, so that kind of delayed things.