Hello, Is Boru Still Under Maintenance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

at_oussama81

Reaction score
Good Morning All,

I Just checked out the Service Status, and they say [Complete] Boru, Upgrade, Do that mean that Boru is 100% ready to go, or is it just fine to log in and check his files and websites ? thanks

belltown

Reaction score
It's not ready. As of right now I can't access cPanel. Also, for quite some time now I haven't been able to access my files using FTP.

marjor71

Reaction score
I cannot access cPanel. Nor have I had any email capability since March 26th. I do have a support ticket pending. I'm getting very concerned about my email and don't know what I've missed in the past 2-1/2 weeks. I wish I had just set up a Yahoo email address to use for my website but can't change the site to indicate another address until Boru is finished upgrading. I'm stuck!

adam.k

Reaction score
I'm sure the admins are aware of the problems Boru's having. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

belltown

Reaction score
I hope so, too, although my experience here suggests that major upgrades could take several weeks to several months depending on the nature of the upgrade and the problems they encounter along the way. It seems that the larger X10 becomes the harder it is to manage and the more problems they encounter that seem to take longer to solve.

Last edited:

at_oussama81

Reaction score
i still got a very very slow website, all my visitors send me about that problem, i don't know how that comes but my website is very slow, im using wordpress, and i tried to deactivate all the plugins, but its still slow...anyone got the same problem as me ?

anthonylomeli1167

Reaction score
i still got a very very slow website, all my visitors send me about that problem, i don't know how that comes but my website is very slow, im using wordpress, and i tried to deactivate all the plugins, but its still slow...anyone got the same problem as me ?
No, actually. My site is a wordpress site with several plugins and it's coming in smoothly. I just can't access cPanel.

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
BORU - I'm still getting SQL errors and CPanel is down as well

: jtablesession::Store Failed
DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'lacems_jo151.jos_session' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( 'd0e711aea144d2c87d43f5d42009c311','1334201421','','0','1','0' )

mudskippa26962

Reaction score
I cannot access cPanel. Nor have I had any email capability since March 26th. I do have a support ticket pending. I'm getting very concerned about my email and don't know what I've missed in the past 2-1/2 weeks. I wish I had just set up a Yahoo email address to use for my website but can't change the site to indicate another address until Boru is finished upgrading. I'm stuck!

Ummm, this sounds like a little more than an ugrade problem. I'm pretty sure most of us have only had problems for the last couple of days.

So far my email has been down for about 16 hours, which is a pain in the rear. And c-panel is going on and off. Is there any way to acces email elsewhere? Or am I just dreaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.