Hello, my name is Chris and im an alcoholic....

X3r0X

Reaction score
Hey Guys

My real name is Chris.

Well i dont really have much to say here except that I am a webmaster and I design graphics quite professionally. Im a sporting jock and a computer nerd all rolled into one :eek:riginal:

Hope ya'll dont hate me too much :pinch:

Thanks
X3r0X

n4tec

Reaction score
Hello there, you are unmost welcome to x10... If you need any help just PM me!!!!

*4*

X3r0X

Reaction score
Lol I have things down pat atm seeing as i own a VB Lisence and im a webmaster but yeh, if i need help ill shout loud and clear! :eek:riginal:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Welcome to x10hosting, I hope you enjoy your stay with us. I would like to see some of your work to, that would be cool.

raine2x

Reaction score
Hey!Welcome to x10hosting!Hope you have a great time!I would also like to see some of your work!

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
LoL 1st want to see some work of yours then.... we'll decide if your professional :grin:

X3r0X

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Sorry I didnt post for so long, was just working on my own things :) Heh, I probably exagurated when I said "professional" but thats not to say that they dont look good ;). Im probably more graphically capable when it comes to banners and/or signatures, as I lack inspiration to make web templates. Although, I might post one later on and you can tell me what you think.

Or

Hows about one of you mods make me a request to do a banner or something like that, then Ill make it and you can see if you think im a Pro or a No :).

Last edited:

X3r0X

Reaction score
Im guessing your talking about my old one, and yep I sure did :).

What does everyone think of the new one?

Articz

Reaction score
welcome to x10 mate hope you get hosted that is if you want to be hosted :D