Hello, need some answers if you can help me!

PhysX

Reaction score
Greetings, Im new to x10hosting,

When I tried to log in for the first time, it appears

LINK ACCOUNT

In order to use the Ad-Enhanced hosting account management panel, you must have your forum account linked to your hosting account.
Please enter your cPanel username below, you will receive an E-mail with further instructions. Be sure to have the same E-mail address registered with your cPanel account that your forum account has!

What does this ask me for? because i tried using my forums username, and it doesnt link. What do I do? and by cPanel, they mean control panel right? This is what appears.

An Error Has Occurred
The hosting username you specified does not exist.

HELP!!!....<>_<>...

nandifamily

Reaction score
See my friends,
Have you signed up yet for the x10 Hosting packages. If you have done so, then you need to link your account after you login for the first time.
Then you will see the command you have faced.
All you have to do is put in the cPanel user name and password. This is the user name and password that you have chosen for managing your account, not your forum credentials.
Fill up the gaps and your account is running.. magic!

cutiemish

Reaction score
See my friends,
Have you signed up yet for the x10 Hosting packages. If you have done so, then you need to link your account after you login for the first time.
Then you will see the command you have faced.
All you have to do is put in the cPanel user name and password. This is the user name and password that you have chosen for managing your account, not your forum credentials.
Fill up the gaps and your account is running.. magic!

No that's not right.

I have the same username for my hosting and forum... so it should work... but it doesn't... :-(

Mitch

Reaction score
No that's not right.

I have the same username for my hosting and forum... so it should work... but it doesn't... :-(
you still have to link them. If you still have problems with it open a ticket at support.x10hosting.com

PhysX, welcome to x10!

and your cpanel username is the username that you enter at your signup. ( i think step 2 )

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 PhysX! Hope you get things working soon!

Jordan C

Reaction score
Welcome to x10 PhysX. This may be an issue you have to seek support for at http://support.x10hosting.com , or it may be fixed with the new back-end system (what they use to manage all the accounts and stuff), that will be released in the next little while.

Its a shame you had to come to this host and have issues, but please stick with us, as they will soon be fixed.