Hello, new here...

akkari

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Youssef Akkari and I'm from Egypt. I was so pleased to find out about x10hosting and to read reviews of hundreds of satisfied users everywhere on the internet. I had signed up from my mobile phone and the process went smooth, but I later on found out that you do not accept regsitrations from my country so is it ok that I host with you?

If any details about what I am going to host is needed, I'll be happy to provide you with it. My website will be completely in English and I have read and I agree to the terms of your service.

I'm 15 and I'll be 16 in this May, 17th. I have been working online for about two years now. I've dealt with many web hosts and ran a bunch of forum software like Vbulletin, phpbb and IPB. I have the most experience running Mybb. I also do some graphics work as a hobby but I think I'm not very good at it. I looked into blogging recently and started working with Wordpress and liked it a lot.

Well, that's about it. From the looks of this great community, I think I'm really intersted to be part of it and hopefully I will be welcomed here and I'll do my best to always help people out and post some useful tips.

akkari

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcoming guys. Any details about whether I will be allowed to host an account here, whom I should contact..etc?

Thanks!