Hello people! Can you introduce me x10hosting?

Marko

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So i'm now signed up... What should i do next to be a member?

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Go to the x10hosting.com home page, click the hosting tab, and choose from a plan that best suits you. And welcome to x10! I hope you enjoy your stay here, just remember if you ever need any help or assistance, drop a post on the forums.

James

Banned
Reaction score
Marko said:
Hi everyone! So i'm now signed up... What should i do next to be a member?

Well your allready a member, but hang around help out other members if you now how to fix there problems etc. And just enjoy your stay :)

Marko

Reaction score
I'm signed up at corporate:hsdance:
I think that there will be many visitors:)
...But can i change hosting plans later incase I have small number of visitors? So i don't waste your space too much.
YOU are best free hosting service at the whole world!:cool:
:bowhs:

Last edited:

Jordan K

Reaction score
Well that's nice to know and thanks for the compliment. Now I must inform you that when you signup for free hosting, your name/application gets submitted into a lottery. This lottery has an average of 200 people and draws once every day (night). Out of all the submissions it picks 10 random ones, creates them, and drops the rest of the apps. If you do not get your hosting information emailed to you in 24 hours of originally signing up for hosting. Please re-sign up again, and again, until you get free hosting.

It is done this way so that we can maintain optimal performance on the x10hosting servers. The lottery system keeps a lot of ToS breachers, bots, & people who generally just want to try and crash the hosting servers with PHP loops. Usually waiting and chancing to get hosting discourages them from trying to ruin x10's supreme service.

Anyways, getting back on track..if you don't get your account within 24 hours, once again re-sign up.

To bypass the lottery system, if you know someone who has a paid account, you can get a lottery bypass code from them. ;)

Last edited:

Marko

Reaction score
Can I use phpBB forums?:happysad: And why am I having 0 posts?

Last edited:

Jordan K

Reaction score
The introduction forums don't count posts. And yes, you can have phpBB forums.