Hello, please help me D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauren123

Reaction score
Hello

My email is l.carter123@hotmail.com

I can't log into my cpanel no matter what i do! I log in every single day and i'm on the community forums all the time, i'm online about 4 hours every single day.. So i don't know why i can't log in :(

Username: lauren123
Password: ****

It's the login info i know! Please help as soon as you can, i'll donate to you? Please i just really need access, my sim game is in trouble :(

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You're trying to log in to cPanel using your forums username and password. If you remember, when you signed up you created another username and password combination.

You should be using the username 'saffron'.

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Like Sharky say, try ussing your cpanel username (saffron), also please let me know if this issue was solved now :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hello

My email is l.carter123@hotmail.com

I can't log into my cpanel no matter what i do! I log in every single day and i'm on the community forums all the time, i'm online about 4 hours every single day.. So i don't know why i can't log in :(

Username: lauren123
Password: ****

It's the login info i know! Please help as soon as you can, i'll donate to you? Please i just really need access, my sim game is in trouble :(

If you were already using the cPanel log-in info provided by Sharky above, then it might be that your cPanel was being upgraded at the time of your attempted log-in.

Keep an eye on the Server Alerts and try again when upgrades are complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.