Hello There

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
Well, a formal introduction may or may not be in place, I'll let you be the judge of that and I'll give one either way.

So, as the title says this is a greeting (oh my, I am terrible at this "socializing" thing)

So... greetings from Canada!

My name is Andreas Björkman, and as you have probably guessed, my name is not of Canadian origin, and as you might suspect neither am I.
I am originally from Sweden with plans of moving to Japan, I won't bother telling my age as it is publicly listed on my profile (not that it matters).

Anyway, that is actually irrelevant to why I am here, I am here since I've hosted my website with X10Hosting for quite some time (I used to have an account here but have since long closed that email account and forgotten the password).

(by now most of you probably stopped reading, for those of you who haven't some information on me is coming up, I advise you stop reading if you have anything better to spend your time on, I am not an interesting person and you have wasted quite enough of your time already)

My reasons for using X10Hosting is primarily the unlimited disk space (I used OrangeServe before that but then they started adding forced ads and I left them) as I develop games, I guess the games I make are decent but probably not but as far as I see it it is irrelevant as I make games for fun (most if not all haven't been released except maybe one or two copies given to friends), these games are made under the name WireCube Entertainment which is my indie game development studio (current artists and software developers: me), this is primarily for making it easier to manage releases later on as I will already have a small subscriber base.

I do spend most of my time on the computer but when I'm not I do other things such as practicing ninjutsu and making bows (I guess that qualifies me as a bowyer? (although a hobbyist at best)) and arrows (which would in technicality qualify me as a fletcher, I don't consider myself good enough for those titles though), other hobbies of mine including learning more Japanese, solving logic puzzles, playing chess (although I'm probably no good) and reverse engineering.
Other languages I know:
Swedish (native language)
English (pretty obvious as this post is English, also my second native language)
German (didn't really have a choice of learning it, I don't consider myself particularly proficient)

Before this gets out of hand I think I'll quit it right here ;)

Well, if you got this far I congratulate you for your stamina and attitude, most people don't care enough, nor am I really interesting enough for anybody to actually care either.