Hello x10hosting community

fflandrath53

Reaction score
My name is Floyd and I live in Portland, Oregon, USA.

I had been using another free hosting service, but over the last couple of months their service has become very unstable. So, I thought i'd try to find a new host. X10hosting looks like a very good service, with everything I need to continue developing my Roller~Poster application.

I want to get a paid hosting account in the near future. I have been very ill the last couple years and unable to earn a living, subsisting on friends and my local church. Soon though I'll have a stable disability income, then I'll sign-up for paid hosting. Hopefully right here.

I have uploaded a dB and worked out the db connection. Also have one file in particular that explains my application, Roller~Poster User Manual. Please let me know if anything conflicts with the TOS. I have a couple questions about available php functions but I'll save that for later, it's late and I need to go to bed.

Thank you for your kind consideration,
Floyd.

fflandrath53

Reaction score
Thanks for the greeting Carl6969. It's nice to be welcomed in. This seems to be a much better service than my previous hosting company.
"Deep in the heart of Texas..." be well...

denzil

Reaction score
Hi there! I quickly scanned over the link you sent. I doubt that there are any conflicts with the TOS. People here are quite helpful with php so feel free to ask anything :)

fflandrath53

Reaction score
Hi there! I quickly scanned over the link you sent. I doubt that there are any conflicts with the TOS. People here are quite helpful with php so feel free to ask anything :)

Hi denzilb22,
Thank you for looking over the manual and your encouraging words.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Nice to get your greeting chacky_shadow48, thanks.:smile: