Hello

goldy1

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the site, and to the forum. I've got my site up (not much content at the moment) and was wondering if I could get some feedback/constructive criticism!! The site is http://class-specifix.net

Last edited:

sharlaxismp

Reaction score
I notice that in your forums, the blue text blends in with the background color blue which makes it difficult to see and read. Try changing the colors of text to match with the board, or better yet try to customize the boards color to the homepages theme.

goldy1

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply! I did change the theme, it made the screen a little bigger, but it looks better lol.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the site, and to the forum. I've got my site up (not much content at the moment) and was wondering if I could get some feedback/constructive criticism!! The site is http://class-specifix.net

The website itself is pretty good. You may want to finish labeling the tabs at the top. And finally, you may want to get a better logo done, as plain text on a textured background doesn't look very fitting in your website. There are many talented graphic designers on our forums that could do this for you.

goldy1

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm still trying to figure out how to label the tabs on top lol. But I will def try to get a new logo, my budget is small at the moment, that's my only problem.
Edit:
ok, i've made a new logo, hopefully it doesnt' look that bad lol. I also edited the texts in the tabs. Only problem I'm having now is with the forum.

Last edited:

goldy1

Reaction score
That's what I'm going for, even though I'm far from it lol.

playminigames

Reaction score
i like it, except it looks like it is being cut off at the bottom of the page.
Also there is a lot of space in the header, so it seems a little empty.

goldy1

Reaction score
yea, I just redid the site from scratch. Now I'm trying to figure out how to place a logo/banner, because all the positions I'm trying aren't working lol.

happyinla

Reaction score
I don't know if it could help but I was trying to access your website from my workplace that uses Websense as a filtration of reachable URL based on different categories (i.e. sexually related content, etc etc etc).

Websense blocked the navigation for the following reason:

Security risk blocked for your protection

Reason:
This Websense category is filtered: Potentially Damaging Content. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization.

URL:
http://class-specifix.net/

I know they block all the new websites until cleared so, if you think this is a mistake and you want a quick solution you can contact them. I had to do the same with my website and everything was solved in 2 days.

More than that I cannot say since right now I cannot access your pages.

goldy1

Reaction score
Thanks for that heads up. I'm trying to figure out how to contact them now, but all I've found requires me to login, and in order to register it looks like I have to buy something lol.