Hello!

play3rx

Reaction score
Hey guys! Well since im using this site as my webhost now (Free) I Figured I would stay active on the forums :biggrin:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy.
Welcome to x10hosting. You will find many knowledgeable people here willing and able to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. And, as you are very likely aware, staying active in the forums will keep you from having any problems with the inactivity rule.
Good luck with your website.

play3rx

Reaction score
Howdy.
Welcome to x10hosting. You will find many knowledgeable people here willing and able to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. And, as you are very likely aware, staying active in the forums will keep you from having any problems with the inactivity rule.

Thanks!, Will Do

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey guys! Well since im using this site as my webhost now (Free) I Figured I would stay active on the forums :biggrin:

Welcome to x10Hosting, play3rx

For the latest news and updates, read these frequently:
To prevent interruption in service (suspension):
If you need any help or have any questions:
I hope you enjoy your experience with x10Hosting!

david6720

Reaction score
-
welcome to x10hosting:);)
nice sharing individual..

-

------------------
Hotels Ballina